Friday, June 1, 2007

That was a long break!

I have not been well for the last few days and my blogging has suffered as a result. But today, i decided to get back at it anyway, in the midst of my sneezing and coughing!!
P has been very busy, as usual. With a final exam evry 6 weeks and a midterm, halfway between that, it is to be expected. E and I have been keeping ourselves busy with activities around the campus. The other moms and kids have formed a playgroup that meets thrice a week and the kids can play with someone other than moms! It is amazing how E is adjusting to life here.
I am thinking of starting a whole new blog tot alk about E! Whenever I start to talk about him, it is as if there is no end, i can go on and on and on. Also, I need a better way to chronicle his growing years than just random posts on this blog. The first year of his life has been noted down and photographed to the tiniest detail and i am falling behind, this year. So, look out for the link to the new blog.

No comments: