Friday, April 27, 2007

Officially an ISB-spouse!

Today we had a get together of some of the spouses of the batch of ISB2008. It was a fun evening. What struck me most, as it has for the last few days, is the variety and the quality of the people who are inside this campus this year. Everyone from Orthopedic surgeons to Army officers and young Programmers to experienced scientists have found their calling at ISB. It has been a very impressive first week for me. The campus itself is awe-inspiring. If you talk to a group of students even for 5 minutes, you realize the high IQs around you. The simple fact that the students come here with a few years of experience under their belts makes for a very mature and calm student body.
All in all, my year at ISB has started on a very good note. Just have to find some grocery stores that sell meat and everything will be fine and dandy. I hope to use this time to put in some more cooking hours and try new things as well as explore the internet some more. Keeping the blog current will keep me on track and help me formulate my future plans.

4 comments:

Her Highness said...

oh sorry.. had not scrolled down to realise he is in ISB this year... all the best.. its a great place.

Anonymous said...

Very valuable phrase

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Unknown said...

Hi! I've been on the look out for anything an ISB-spouse has to say. My husband plans to join in 2012. I would really appreciate if you could share some experiences. Thanks,
Priya